Wednesday, August 1, 2012

emma stone & andrew garfield


So......these people are the most perfect couple of all time. Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield. Let's all just take a moment and look at the picture above. Notice the smile. Yes, yes. And then notice Emma Stone and him all together. ............I can't take it. So...I've been slightly obsessed, okay?

I just saw "The Amazing Spiderman" a few weeks ago and, personally, I thought it lived up to it's title completely. It was seriously amazing. I could and still can not get enough of it. Although, I've heard a lot of people say that it wasn't as good as the Tobey Maguire versions...I loved it and honestly, I think this Andrew Garfield version was way better. I think the movie totally captured Spiderman's jokey personality and just Peter Parker was...amazing. So okay, I love Andrew Garfield...I'm sorry.. ;)
And then there's Emma Stone. My favorite actor right now. I heard some people say they didn't think she did a good job in the Amazing Spiderman but I thought she did great. I also loved her other movie, "The Help." Maybe you watched it...if you didn't, you should. It's like... ah, so good. Tell me when you watch the Help, mmk? Plus, she is so pretty! I can't take it. Can I please look like her?   
So, um, this is Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield...





And this is me.



Now here is just some random stuff I have been obsessing over because of this Andrew Garfield guy.

Have you seen the Amazing Spiderman? Please, if you have, tell me... I'd love to hear what you think. Oh, and especially what you think of Andrew jrlasdkfjas;ldkjf Garfield k;adlskfajslkdfja. Okay? I'm done now. Bye.

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)