Friday, September 28, 2012

such a loner.

 
 
//link\\
lonely.
 
If I could tell you anything...anything at all, I would tell you that lately everything seems quiet and just....lonely. So many people that I've called my friends for so long are slowly...drifting away I guess. But the sad part is...is that I've told myself over and over again that they were really there for me, that they weren't fake, and as I've started to pull away from them I've realized they haven't really ever been there for me. They didn't even notice I'm gone. That I'm missing.
 
I've always been the sort of person who watches from the oustide looking in. I've seen a lot of different people and have seen them go by.
 
I'm such a loner. Going to try and find a new crowd. In the meantime... hello reader, whoever you are.
 
-emma.
 

4 comments:

  1. A lot of ways, you and I are alike. Sometimes I feel so lonely because I look at things differently than my friends. My mom calls me an 'old soul'. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in the world who thinks like I do. Who thinks about the very moment if we will even remember it, or if it even matters. Check again with your friends. You might just be looking to hard for details and signs that don't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny thing about loners, is that there are actually many other loners out there like them.
    Reading this reminded me of the time when one of my good friends (had only two good friends at the time) moved to the other half of the country. That was hard, but then I was introduced to two other good friends. They, however, lived about an hour away, and there where not many times when we could get together. Then I found a neighbour, who became a good friend.
    I am still a loner sometimes, but not for very long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To both of the lovely anonymous people: so glad I'm not the only loner out there! it's hard when this stuff happens & it's nice to know that i'm not the only one. whoever you guys are, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminded me of Taylor Swift's The Outside song! I hope you're okay, stay strong! Friends are useless sometimes. They leave you out when making plans, they text you at the last minute saying they have to cancel, even on your birthday. :( Anyways I hope you're okay! :)

    ReplyDelete

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)