Monday, September 17, 2012

it's time for a new do

Usually, I'm not one to want to get a haircut. The last time I got one was probably like...I don't even know because it was so long ago. Probably like over a year ago. Crazy. Fast forward, and it's now. Emma's hair is pretty much deformed. It's lost its shape. So now, I'm in desperate need (it's the truth) for some style for my hair. I've looked up some hairdos I like, observe:    
 
I like this one because of the long layers. Can you see them? She doesn't have long, long hair but it's layers. My hair is a little longer than hers and I think I want to trim it a small, small amount but...I dunno. Ugh, I hate decisions. :/
(random fact: Hilary Duff was like my childhood idol. just sayin')
I like this one because of her side bangs. They're long and I'd want mine to sorta "feather" to the side or whatever you want to call it. I used to have side bangs but they have really outgrown. I think I want to trim them a little bit but not where they are thee real deal side bangs. Know what I'm saying? Like, I used to have side bangs when I was younger and I liked having them, but then it got to the awkward stage where they're growing longer and then they're all over the place and it just. does. not. work. They were sorta like this, just not as full: 
So yeah. No Carrie Underwood side bangs. Period.

Have you got your hair done lately? Or you want to? What did you do\want to do? I feel like I'm in a way really changing up my look. I wear glasses (uh. it's been a year. one year.) and I just got contacts. I haven't been able to get them in but I'm slowly getting better at sticking the thing onto my eyeball. I know. I'll get there. Slowly but surely, right?

emma.

1 comment:

  1. to me a good hair cut is one where nothing needs to be done to have a good hair day. so maybe you could ask the person who will cut your hair what is easy to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)