Saturday, September 1, 2012

seven questions (sorta late)

Hello! Today I'm linking up once again with the lovely Gentri Lee for a sorta late round of seven questions... Ready? Here goes...

My funny picture...yeah, it's not me. Sorta wished I looked like the girl though. But, this is like my favorite scene in The Notebook. Kills me every time. haha :)
::source::
1. Hamburger or Hotdog? (veggie versions count)
Hamburger. Always. Hotdogs are okay but hamburgers are the best. Can't lie.

2. If you had to live on any other planet in our solar system, besides Earth, which one would you choose?
Probably Mars. It's the planet a lot of scientists dream about people living on (right?? haha), so... um. haha Besides, I think it would be sorta cool to say, "I live on Mars." Just sayin' 

3. Share a photo of an outfit that represents your personal style, please. (doesn't have to be of you)
I couldn't find a complete outfit sooo, I just found several different photos. Yup. Check them out...
  Oversized sweaters. Sweaters. Anything yarny and soft.
Bows & lace.
Buns.
Skinny jeans. 
Converse! 
 4. Would you rather get ready for the day or get ready for bed?
Depends on my mood. Sometimes I would say, getting ready for the day because I think it's fun to pick out my clothes and do my hair and all that stuff. But other times, I'm just a lazy poop so I would say getting ready for bed. You choose. :) 

5. You have to choose between never having eyelashes or never having eyebrows, which would you choose?
Definitely not having eyelashes! No eyebrows would just not work for my face. Eyebrows are required in my life. :) 

6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
As of right now, I want to be a writer. But I also really like youth ministry stuff, so maybe that too... we'll see what happens. 

7. Do you set your clocks right on time, or a few minutes ahead or behind?
Psh, on time! I like to know what time it really is...though pretty much all the clocks in my house are ahead or behind like a minute or something. It's crazy. haha 

    
emma.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the Converse. It's a style staple for me : ]

    ReplyDelete

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)