Thursday, September 13, 2012

andrew garfield's hair

Hello, I'm Emma and I have the most boring blog ever.

There's probably no one reading this right now... that should be like, my blog motto. There's no one reading this. Yup. It's just me and my blog, having a big party time. Woop, woop... I know, I don't post a lot. I have a boring life, or at least that's what I think, and so it might not be true. So most times when I try to write something up it ends up in clicking delete, delete, delete because it's just...nothing.
 
So hello reader, if you are one. If there is one. I'm gonna write something today.
 
Something called...awkward moments. For example, I saw this today on tumblr and it pretty much sums up my life.
 
digni-tea:
so today i talked to a cute boy
and asked him what kind of pasta he liked
 
haha Exactly. Like yesterday I was at some place I'm not going to tell you and this guy walks by with thee Andrew Garfield HAIR.
 
Mmmhm. My friend says when stuff like this happens, I stare. No, not true. I stare with style and class. I observe. And besides, he does have good hair. It's so good I'm making it the title of this boring post. And plus putting that gif of Emma Stone confirming all of this random stuff.

You get what I'm saying?
Anybody?

Anyway, this all I have to say. I know, it's stupid and I'll probably delete this soon, but these are my random thoughts at the moment...enjoy?

Emma.
 

4 comments:

  1. Emma, my friend, don't you know that when I see a new post it makes my day? It is a good mix of insight and humour. Please don't delete (I now have name for my brother's hairstyle, I have been calling it a pompadour for far to long, just wrong eh?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoever you are - thanks so much. you just made me feel so much better about...pretty much everything. it's always nice to hear from people like you (the readers i didn't know i had. haha), so i don't feel like i'm talking to myself all the time. you're awesome :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Emma :) Same as the person above, I love reading your posts. Please don't stop. I bet in a couple years or so, everyone is going to know who you are. I'm astonished at your ability to write, and portray your thoughts into such words. Everyone has to begin somewhere, right? Keep up the good work. I hope to hear from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe, thanks so much :) can i just say that i must have like the BEST readers ever!? thanks for what you said, i think my confidence just went from nothing to something. you're the best ;)

      Delete

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)