Saturday, September 22, 2012

thirteen things i love about fall

Today is September 22nd. 2012. It's the first day of autumn and I am soo happy!! Is it just me or has anyone else been literally dying for fall? I'm a girl living in LA so fall takes awhile to come around...after awhile, all this heat has been driving me crazy. I want some cool weather, some wind, and especially rain. I love rain. Anyway, over at Wild Olive, Mollie posted a "13 Things I Love About Fall" post and I thought I'd do it too. Cuz..why not? ;)

//link\\
 
Number One. sweaters & soft, yarny stuff.
Number Two. the wind & rain.
Number Three. the changing leaves...all those colors, so prettay. especially when falling to the ground. i love watching that. just one of those things... ;)
Number Four. apple caramel cider at starbucks!! perfect time for it, yuumm.
Number Five. can't forget hot cocoa, right? with a lot of marshmellows, of course.
Number Six. mmk, i already know i've already said leaves, but i'm saying leaves again. i think running through leaves, walking on them, & jumping in them is like, awesome.
Number Seven. getting a big fuzzy blanket or quilt & watching a movie or reading a book.
Number Eight. halloween & thanksgiving.
Number Nine. going to forever 21 & seeing all those cute fall clothes...
Number Ten. my birthday is during fall! november 11th - mark your calendars people. (hehe just kidding. unless you want to. then seriously, do. haha)
Number Eleven. hoodies.
Number Twelve. that warm feeling inside... might just be me again.
Number Thirteen. just fall. i just love everything about fall.
 
 
 
emma.

2 comments:

  1. This was a really good post! Often I am saddened to see summer go so soon. But I am reminded of all the wonderful things fall brings. Grapes, Cranberries, Thanksgiving dinners with the family, a carpet of maple leaves.......

    ReplyDelete

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)