Friday, October 5, 2012

books to read before i die

Between school and my insane life, I read books. There are so many I want to read...ugh, it's crazy. It gets to the point where I can't decide on which one I want to read, and in the end I start reading like, Peter Pan (like I'm doing right now). And which, by the way, I think I freaking love PETER PAN. Love him. No joke, people. In the meantime... these are some books I plan on reading before I die:
 
 
I heard about this book a few months ago and I am already in love with it. And yes, I heard about it before it turned into a movie, just letting you know. Now that the movie has come out, I'm just like I-need-this-book-so-I-can-read-it-love-it-and-go-see-the-movie. Anyway, I've read a little bit of this book and I love the main character, Charlie. He writes letters hoping that whoever he sends them to understands and hears what he's saying. I can relate a lot to his character. And plus, he writes. How can I not love him?
 

And there's Chris Evans. ... 
It sorta has a stupid name (I mean, c'mon, Nanny Diaries?), but it's a movie & a book, and I love it. I saw this movie over the summer when it randomly showed up on the Hallmark channel and I nearly cried over this little kid Grover and totally freaked out over Harvard Hottie...which happened to be Chris Evans. kill. me. now.  The movie ends and I found out it's a book!? Looked it up. Amazing. Must read this book. Must.

I dunno. It just sounds like a good book. And it's has Newberry medal. Means this book is some good stuff.

Anywho, what have you been wanting to read? What's your favorite book that you've ever read? Do tell, do tell :)

emma.

4 comments:

  1. I love books too. I don't know what books i want to read cus i have read so many and want to read many more.

    p.s
    I have read the giver. It makes you think its good but weird. Its not a love story.

    Read on, its good for the heart =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good book!
    My list of 'to reads' is growing longer and longer....

    Les Miserables,
    War and Peace (seriously)
    The story girl
    Oliver Twist

    there is more, but I don't want to bore you now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dude, I want to read Oliver Twist too! I actually own the book but haven't gotten around to reading it... for like, 2 years now? geez. I'm hoping it's really good. always love a classic :)

      Delete

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)