Monday, October 29, 2012

currently, my life

Hello, my dears! I saw this post on Busy Bee Lauren a few weeks ago and I thought I'd bring it here... So, wondering what's up? Here's life:
 
currently, I am snacking on this:
[halloween candy. oh my goooooooooooooo---]
 
currently, I am smelling this:
 
**my house.**
 
 
currently, I am  listening to this:
[Viva la Vida. An amazing album by my favorite band of all time, Coldplay. I love all their albums, but this one happens to be one of my favorites. It is seriously beautiful and I love listening to it in the morning...or when I feel sad because this music makes me feel so much better.]
 
currently, I am reading this:
 
[I can't seem to read a book because there are so many I want to read that I don't have. So I have been sort of rereading a lot of the books I love and own. Like, right now I'm debating if I should reread the Hunger Games. Geez. Anywho, these books are the ones I really would like to read. Erg.]

 
currently, I am thinking about this person:
 
[His name is Jackson, but they call him Jack. I barely know him, but I do know who he is now. I met this little person at a park by my grandma's house when I was there this summer. In August. There was a jazz concert going on at the park, so the whole grass field was filled with people. Including him and I think his... grandma? He kept on coming up to me and throwing ping pong balls at me. He was adorable. I took a picture of him because I wanted to remember him. I wonder how he is now. His ...grandma... told me he had just learned to walk. I wonder how much he has learned now.]
 
emma.

3 comments:

  1. A day in the life of Emma eh?
    It looks as if things are going well...I sure wish I had a milky way right now....and a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did the kid get the ping pong balls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely looooooooove ALL of those books you're currently reading!! (: And that little boy is adorable!! <3 ~Isy

    ReplyDelete

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)