Thursday, August 2, 2012

7 Questions

Today, I'm linking up with the lovely Gentri Lee for this week's 7 questions! Her blog is adorable - you can check it out here. :) So, here goes...

(this is random, I know. sorry \source/)


1. It's the first day of August- Are you savoring the Summer or ready to jump into Fall?
I don't feel like I've actually had an actual summer yet...my life right now is like a blur to me. But, I really do want to jump into fall. I love the cold... the time where you have to wear jeans and sweatshirts and all that awesome fall stuff. :)


2. You need a quick and healthy meal, what do you make?
Um. I eat... I don't know.

3. You're at the mall, how do you shop?
When I go to the mall, I usually look around in a few stores and if I really, really, really like the item and it has a good price, I buy it. That's how I roll.

4. Would you rather buy a new house or renovate an old one?
You know...I'm not sure. I think I'd want to renovate an old one, just because I like old houses and then I could add my own style to it and stuff.

5. Long hair or short hair?
Since I have to pick one, I'd pick long. Though I like a length somewhere in between long and short.

6. Who is your oldest (not by age) friend?
I'd say...I think Kaitlin and McKenna.

7. What is your favorite blog- currently?
Busy Bee Lauren. You should check it out.



Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)