Friday, August 17, 2012

right now.

{source}

So, I'm actually out of town right now... and will be for another week. A week right before I'm back in school and all that jazz. Meh.  But, hey, I'm at my grandma's house... and I love my grandma. :) In a few days, we're planning on a going on a short trip somewhere, so if I happen to take any decent pictures, I'll try and post them up here so you can see where I've been. 

In the meantime... 

I went to see "Snow White and the Huntsman" this afternoon... I really liked it. :) Favorite line: You can't have my heart. That was the best. Love, love, LOVE. In the credits they played a song by one of my favorite singer peoples (or whatever you want to call her.. ;) and so, personally, I think you should listen to it. Right now.

  Mmk? Thanks. ;)

Oh, and have you heard this new song yet? Yup, it's by the lovely Taylor Swifty and even though I'm not a huge Taylor Swift fan, I like it. It's pretty cool beans, I must say. 

Anywho, what's been you favorite song lately? Leave the link to it and I'll listen to it. :)

;) emma 

1 comment:

  1. Just checking back for any new posts you may have written.
    I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now (forgot to get on your follow wedgit the first time around)and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)