Tuesday, August 28, 2012

goodbye summer...

Summer is gone and done. I am so sad! I feel like this summer came and went soo fast - too fast. Like it was all a blur. I had finals, then boom! Crazy summer. Doing stuff everyday, every week. I think there was only one week that I did completely nothing. Yeah, one week. Probably the best week of my summer. ha :) Remember the list I made of things I wanted to do during these two months? (check out list here) Well, this is what really happened...
  • Go places. That I did. A lot. I just went up to Sacramento to see my grandma. I went to Mexico. Lake Tahoe. Yosemite. And some other places, I think.
  • Shop. Yes! I went shopping a lot when my cousin Hannah came down for a week. She loves shopping (I mean, loves) so we also went down to the...
  • LA Fashion District. So much fun.
  • Sleeping in. Sadly, that didn't happen a lot. There were so many things I was doing that I didn't really get the chance to sleep in late... Buuummmmmmer.
  • Friends. I didn't get the chance to hang out with all my friends either this summer. Let down. Though a lot of the stuff I did, my friends did too, so we'd get to hang out while we were doing stuff, like helping out with VBS.
  • Take pictures. I did a lot of that! I don't know why I haven't posted any of them yet, Emma. And I've been going to so many places. Geez. I should have this humongous post with all of them to make up. Though at the moment (and this whole past year) my computer's been having this long, slow death...so uploading a lot of pictures has been rather a problem. Poop.
  • Read The Hobbit. That didn't happen. Barely at all. (I'm sorry, McKenna!! I'm sorry) I almost finished the first chapter and then I was done. I know, I know. My friend McKenna will probably force me to listen to her read it out loud because she loves it so much. haha In the meantime, I'm going to make this a life goal. Hopefully I'll read this book before I die. Hopefully...... I did read a few books though. It's called The Charmed Life series and I love them.
 <---- it was that one. It's a series of three and this copy has all three in one. Pretty snazzy looking, I must say.
 
All in all, hello school and


emma.

1 comment:

  1. READ THE BOOK
    ITS A MUST.




    PS. YOU KIND OF STARTED THIS HOLE THING you were the one who wanted to read it

    ReplyDelete

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)