Tuesday, July 31, 2012

up with the birds


"The birds they sang, at the break of day, start again I hear them say...it's so hard to just walk away. The birds they sang, all the choir, start again a little higher... it's a spark in a sea of grey.

The sky is blue, dreamed out loud 'til it's true...
then taken back the part shine through.

My arms turn wings...Oh, those clumsy things, send me up to that wonderful world...and then I'm up with the birds.

Might have to go somewhere they don't know my name...
float all over the world just to see her again...
And I won't show a fear, any pain,
even though all my armor might rust in the rain...

A simple plot, but I know one day, good things are coming our way. A simple plot, but I know one thing, good things are coming our way..."   -coldplay, 'up with the birds'


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)