Thursday, July 5, 2012

we bought a zoo

Wow, I haven't been here in awhile! Crazy. haha Anywho, lately I've been slightly obsessed with the movie, "We Bought A Zoo." I know, I know. When I first heard about it, I thought it was going to be a dumb movie about some animals talking but, no! It wasn't what I thought and actually, it has now been stuck in my mind for the like... the past 24 hours. (And no, turns out, there are no talking animals. THANK GOD!)

I could relate to this movie in some ways. And, I don't know...just something about it makes me feel inspired. Really inspired just to like...get out there and takes risks and find those crazy things in life.  
This movie had a sad story but it gave hope. This dad and his two kids move into a house that happens to be in a zoo. I mean, wooooow. But from what all of them were going through (you just need to see the movie, mmk?) it was pretty brave. Brave.

20 seconds of courage. 20 seconds of bravery. So crazy, but yet...so amazing. That's like...a scary hope right there. The first step...it's always the hardest. And it's like, the dad took that first step and it launched a whole adventure.
And...oh my gosh! haha By the end of the movie, I was like dying. I mean, seriously! "If you love me, let me know." Dead, dead, dead. Then he goes and blahahbalhahahahbbllah. Once again, please just go. Go watch the movie. Please. 


Oh, and don't forget about the background music! THE BEST I'VE EVER HEARD. Evah. That's one thing I've always noticed in movies. If the movie doesn't have good background music, that lowers a like level for me. I love music (and I mean, love) and so...the music in movies has just gotta fit. Here's one of the songs from the movie...Bramble. That's what it's called and it's probably one of my favorites.   


This movie inspired me. It inspired me to hope. To dream. To be adventurous. Yeah, from the the cover it looks like a weird movie with animals in it, but then you watch it...and then you...I honestly don't know. I might just be really, overly in love with this movie...or maybe, I don't know. Maybe you've seen it, maybe you haven't, and maybe you're even wondering right now, "Why do you even like this movie?"

Well...my answer to you is: Why not?

Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)