Wednesday, June 6, 2012

little update

That is me right now. ^ Yup, it's true.

I've been so excited about this blog. So excited! haha You have no idea - probably because I haven't written in a few days! Sorry about that...I'm still trying to figure this place out. I'm currently sorting out the purpose of this blog and what I want it to be about  (which can be about many things and literally everything). I just want to make sure it's stuff that Emma wants to write about, not what other people like to write about. At my old blog I'd write some stuff that I thought was cool, but it wasn't my passion. Or things just changed and I didn't feel like writing about it anymore. I know, lame. But, hey, I'm working on this blog and so far, I'm having a pretty good feeling about this place. :)

Anywho, I just read this awesome post over at a Beautiful Mess on blogging and I'm so inspired! I'll definitely be thinking about what this girl wrote and once thought through, I'll definitely be pulling it through to this blog! So happy.  

In the meantime, I realized I've never really made the official welcome of "Hi, I'm Emma," sort of thing. So hello!

I'm Emma.

I've always been the sort of artsy-fartsy sort of girl, like seriously since birth. haha I've always been more on the creative side and not completely on that whole adding numbers dealio going on. Anything artsy is where I'll be. I love, love, love to write. I have journals stacked up in my closet and I'm usually writing some random sentence on every ones' post-it notes. I like bright colors because they make me happy. :) And I love the smell of books (I am part nerd, by the way). Just thought you'd want to know. Finally, I just gotta say I love Jesus. He's definitely a guy I completely looooove and you'll probably hear a lot about him here and there. 

I love adventure. It's something that's always thrilled me since I was a kid. (Jackie Chan was one of my heroes. Truth.) I've always loved the different people from all over the world and I've always dreamed of going places (not saying that I'd like if you just shoved me off an airplane into some tropical jungle out there..) that I've never been before. And maybe this place is over the Internet, but in a way, I think this blog is an adventure too and I'm so glad that whoever you are is taking the time to read this. And so...here's to adventure (in blogging, and maybe even...in life)! ;)

And yes, just in case you were wondering, I'm still doing that jig right now. ^^^   

thanks for reading!!! hee hee hee :)
Emma

2 comments:

  1. Yayyy! Happy for you, that you get a fresh start on here! Haha I'm a little late so I'll probably have to take some time to look at some of your posts on here lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep one more thing haha I love Switchfoot too! Hello Hurricane is an ahhmazing album, so beautiful! Haha okay that's all

    ReplyDelete

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)