Wednesday, May 30, 2012

7 questions (again)

It's finally Wednesday and that means only one thing - 7 questions! Yayy! I'm linking up with the lovely Gentri Lee and maybe you are too. Go ahead and stop by her blog. It's so amazing and inspiring! :) Well, this picture reminded me of me...and yeah. This picture says it all - it's the story of Emma's life.

Anywho, let's get started!

 
1. If you were to start your own business, what would it be?
So many ideas! Ah, though it's funny that you asked. A few weeks ago I told my friend that if I ever opened a restaurant, I'd call it "Paper Airplane" because I'd fold all the napkins into planes... I just thought it was cool. :) haha

2. You wake up the wrong side of the bed, do you embrace your grumpiness or try to fight it?
Sadly, usually I just embrace it. I know, it's sad. *sigh*

3. What's the first memory you have?
I have lots of memories but I'm not sure which one is first. I remember one time being at my mom's work and one of the people gave me apple juice. Or having spaghetti leftovers. Or losing my favorite jacket on a bike ride. Or balancing on a small brick wall that separated my old house from the next door neighbor's. Or getting dog food from this big bucket in the garage at my old house. Yeah, not sure which one was first. Meh.

4. The world is ending, what do you do? Allow yourself to die? Fight? Hide? Etc.
Look for Jesus. And then run around and scream and yell, "The world is ending!! We're all gonna die!!!!!!" Then eat some chocolate for the last time. That's what I would do.

5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Dinner. I love dinner, unless it's leftovers.

6. How do you best learn? Visual? Listening? Hands on?
I would say all of them. 

7. What is your favorite joke?
oh, haha I have no idea. The only one I can remember right now is:

Would you forget me in a year? Would you forget in a day? Would you forget me in 2 months? Knock, knock.
Who's there?
You forgot me already!
That is my joke. Yeah, I hope you get it, or else that would be a fail. 
There you go! My 7 questions this week! What are you doing today? I finished my science final!! So happy! :)

Emma
  

1 comment:

  1. love the picture!! I felt like that so many times today!

    ReplyDelete

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)