Wednesday, May 23, 2012

7 Questions.

Hello, my dear! It's Wednesday so that means only one thing... I'm linking up with the lovely Gentri Lee for 7 questions! Hooplah. :) Well, I can't show you a picture of me because you might be stalker so this week I am...
Or this.
[source]
ANYWAY...let's get started! :)

1. What's your favorite style for home decor? (eclectic, modern, shabby chic, etc.)
Hmmm...Honestly, I have no idea. I've never actually thought about that before. (I know, what!?) I guess I like a mix between modern and old...vintage...stuff. Yeah.

2. What is the best trip you have EVER been on?
I haven't actually had a best trip ever yet. Er...I don't know, actually. One day I will. One day. Oh wait! I must say the trip up to Redding last week was awesome. Just putting that out there.

3. If you could have an exotic pet, what would it be and why?
A koala! They are so fuzzy...ah...yeah, I'd want a koala because of it's fuzziness.

4. Do you snore? (you can be honest, we're all friends here.)
No. At least, I don't think so...haha Though  I heard when you get older...you do.

5. Your car breaks down on the side of the road, what do you do?
I'm a kid (sadly? nahh.). So...sadly, I don't know how to drive. But if this ever did happen to me in the future, I'd probably call somebody or walk. Walk. Sounds fun...sort of. ((or, if all else fails, I'd probably kick into Katniss mode(from the Hunger Games) and spend the night in some tree in some wilderness area))

6. What's one item that has been on your wishlist lately?
A cellphone. YES!!! A cellphone. That has been on my list for-evah. Though, the thing is, in my family is if you want a phone you have be able to afford yourself so...I'm working on it.

7. It's almost Summer (or winter if you live in the Southern Hemisphere), what are you looking forward to most?
No school! I can't wait for those days...no school. No nothing. Ah, yes. Thy dear summer. :)


Anywho, I hope you're having an awesome Wednesday! As for me...all I can think about is Starbucks. It sounds sooo good right now, you have no idea. What are you doing today?

Emma






3 comments:

  1. That dino is soooooooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a former from MGC! Kendall! Idk if u remember, but oh well! As long as you know me now! I love how you're making a fresh start, to be rid of the past sadness. I think it's really admirable that you can just cut free of the chains and walk away to a new spot for the future. Idk if i'll ever be able to do that, but i'll sure as heck try!

    -Kendall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KENDALL!!!

      Ah, thanks so much for coming to my new blog! It's so great to know that I have readers following me all the way over here. I definetly remember getting comments from you at MGC and thank you so much. They make me smile. :)

      Emma

      Delete

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)