Thursday, May 31, 2012

here comes the sun...

I could totally use one of those this summer! ^ I'm just sayin'... That pretzel floaty is pretty snazzy, I must say.

SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!!! Almost. I am so excited and SO ready! Are you? I'm especially looking forward to no school. It's time for a break, my friends! haha Here are some of the things I want to do during the next few months...
  • Go places! I hope to go on some trips to places I have no idea where. I especially love day trips. I love seeing new places and looking at all the shops. So cool!
  • Shop...yes, I'll be honest. I really feel like going shopping right now. haha Yes. :)
  • Sleeping in! No alarm clock going off. Sounds like freedom.
  • Occasional swimming...I'm not much for swimming but it's summer, so I will.
  • Friends! Yes, much so.
  • Taking pictures!! I really want to bring out my camera more. Seeing so many pictures on other blogs that so many talented people have taken inspires me so much. My Santa Monica post sorta showed me that I am capable of taking pictures. Yay! haha Emma can take pictures... 
  • LA Fashion District! I haven't been there in a few years and I'd really like to go again. (for those of you who don't know what this place is - it's a shopping area in Downtown LA that has a bunch of cheap stuff! It's rather awesome.)
  • Read The Hobbit. McKenna (my friend) and I are going to read this together (right, right?) because of the movie that's coming out. If you haven't seen the trailer, check it out below...

What are your plans for the summer? Anything exciting? Oh, and are you excited? Cause I'm so doing some of these right now...
So. fun. :)
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psh, comments. I love them. If you have a question, feel free to leave it here, cause hey, I love them too :)